Thursday, June 28, 2018

Untitled - written 3/15/18

It’s been quite some time since I have written. Truth be told, I didn’t expect the Journey I was on to come to such an abrupt and final end so soon. I fantasized about my mother being one of the very few Mets patients who defy the odds for years and even a decade and that though it would be filled with pain and a great deal of struggle in the end, I imagined the moments that could be possible for mom and my blogging (and let’s face it, getting a little preachy all along the way #nomorepink) all along the way.

Well none of that happened and when all was said and done my mother had only a few short years and far fewer precious moments than she deserved. Just two years ago today I wrote about a ship lost at sea. And at this time each year in particular that storm rages relentlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment